I was sent a $100 Walmart GC to do a beauty review! Lucky me. So this will be my first full Walmart beauty haul & review. If you have been following a long with me for a while, you know that I love my high end as well as wallet friendly beauty products. If it works – it works! It does not have to cost a fortune to be great.
So off to my local Walmart I went.
My puchase’s as follows:
- Luster’s Pink Sheen Spray http://bit.ly/2pgcUiM It has been around a long time. Think of it as the first hair oil. More marketed to ethnic hair but really people we all want soft shiny touchable hair. It works great – smell not my fav but goes away quickly. NOTE: use sparingly – spray from 6 inches away will get greasy quick! May take practice but nice to have – the shine your hair gets is fantastic! $10.50
- Nip + Fab skin ( I have mentioned this line before – some great glycolic face pads) This is a roller ball eye tighten in eyeserum http://bit.ly/2pvif1X $9.96
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Primer http://bit.ly/2q5FRLq A MUST $14.68
- Loreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base (compare to above Maybelline Primer) http://bit.ly/2prl2by $10.97
- Essie Nail Polish “Minimalistic” #308 light pale pink http://bit.ly/2prpAi1 $8.97
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat Clear http://bit.ly/2pvnE8Y A MUST $5.42
- Rimmel Matte Lip RED 120 http://bit.ly/2hhAwfT link not exact to what is in each product availability will vary at each store but price is correct $4.97
- Wet & Wild Gel Lip Liner Red The Scene #656B http://bit.ly/2q2dTAn $2.93
- Schwarzkopf GLISS hair repair shampoo & conditioner http://bit.ly/2r1KsyC this is not exact I bought newer version which is less expensive at $5.47 each
- Mascara makeup bag – $5.97 by nail polish & cotton balls – many to choose from – needed new one – however I do prefer plastic waterproof so we will see.
- Goody Ouchless Hair THIN version ( in love with these not too tight and won’t break hair or give me a headache I keep everywhere A MUST! $3.84
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ( several shades) A HOLY GRAIL – A MUST – you will love me long time. Travel size $4.97
- Neutrogena Make up remover wipes (travel / gym size) pretty good since Maybelline discontinued my Clean Start Remover cloths – UGGGGGG $1.47 http://bit.ly/2kuziBQ Link is full size A MUST
- EARTH THERAPEUTICS Moisturizing gel booties ( summer people ) http://bit.ly/2pjXbPK I paid $8.96
I went a few dollars over. Roughly $105.00 plus tax – not bad at all for 14 products!
Pink Sheen Spay – nice shine the smell however strong – yuck but goes away – very little goes a long way – try it – I would get smaller can if possible and would not purchase again – only because this will be here forever and frankly a lot of other stuff to try……. so it’s a MAYBE
Nip Fab – verdict – NO would not get again – stung near my eyes ( WT…..) roller ball not much serum on it had to keep shaking it – so NO THANK YOU
Primer Maybelline – YES YES YES!
Loreal Base – not crazy about – gave me a few red bumps on forehead – not good under eyes – whereas Maybelline Rocks! NO would not buy again
Essie – love this nail color – pale pink but not too sheer – you can see it – yet forgiving for horrible manicurist as myself. YES & TOP COAT YES as well
Rimmel – not a fan – color good but smell is not – and I am very sensitive to those things – so NO
Wet & Wild Lip pencil – good for price – color a true red not too blue easy to apply YES/MAYBE
Schwarzkopf Shampoo Conditioner YES – nice smooth soft hair – gentle and good for my new delicate blonde
Makeup Bag – NO – too big bulky and I dont like the feel of the canvas (putting in guest room with beauty samples)
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs – water resistant YES YES YES one day soon I’ll do a video on how I apply pretty crazy but works.
Neutrogena Make up remover wipes – just ok – havent found anything like clean express from my beloved Maybelline NY will continue search
Moisturizing gel booties – MAYBE – not quite sure on these – cute for gift – maybe in Mothers Day basket with nail polish etc….. bubble bath for spa night for MOM.
Well thank you WALMART for the GC and you really can get a lot of great quaility products on the cheap more than half of them are a YES and repeat pruchase for me. Next, I will try and find foundation but they did away with testers and it is so hard to tell colors and match without opening up the package. I dont wanna be that girl in the store. Also please put mirrors back in isles to check color / prodcuts next to face.
All right off to get my 10k steps in walk Abe and take some bar drink photos at http://www.blackhogbbq.com since gonna be nice will do out on patio at our newest location Market Square North Frederick, MD Laudry, visit Chirssy check on http://cyclefitfrederick.com class schedule Chrissy and I are taking together. So great having her around again. Missed my baby! I miss them all when there are not home or living in town.
Oh yeah, we did all liquid all day yesterday and feel fantastic – mix of beet shots, veggie juice, kombuchas, water and herbal teas feeling light and groovy folks – give it a go and let me know how you feel.