Yeah! It’s The Weekend!
So Spring has officially sprung, however far from feeling like it tonight here in North East. Rain, wind, clouds, brrrrrr. Anyway I bought a few new books recently that gave me this idea for a 21 day lifestyle makeover – reset of sorts – small doable changes – tiny projects to hopefully make me & my life and yours if you come along a little brighter starting from the inside out! Hence the 21 days of small changes – self love – domestic bliss.
I will be be posting and giving you homework assignments through out the 21 days and I’d love your feed back pictures and at the end see how you feel.
We will begin Monday April 10th 2017 as per my #instagrampost yesterday. https://www.instagram.com/loriannmd/ Mark your calendar – if you can’t start Monday join in when you can and keep me posted of your progress.
Set some time to prepare Sunday – you’ll need a new journal. (I love my old school composition books) – anything will do. I’ll post list tomorrow for you to print and keep handy – some grocery items some drugstore ones.
- write down 21 things that your love about your best friend – spouse – mom/dad – or kids fold them up and put in small jar – container or bag – we will refer to them later.
- set your alarm for 20 minutes earlier each day than normal – this is very important!
- get things on the store list ( not exact but get what you can and what you can afford ) supposed to be a good thing not a stressor. I’ll post it tomorrow Saturday.
- Lay out your clothes for Monday morning even if you work at home.
- Wash a fresh set of sheets pillow cases etc and have ready – details to follow.
Buy a new robe or clean your bathrobe and slippers have ready. FYI – I adore Ikea white bathrobes under $25 especially so that I can bleach them – also super for guest rooms. I purchase 2 – 4 at a time – This will be one of the prizes!
I hope you will join along will be fun and easy – I’ll be posting lots in instagram FB too so ck in and share comment. This is my first post on my new wordpress site and now shorter domain urablankslate.com LOVE. So still learning layout features templates you get the jist. Ever evolving right?
BE ON THE LOOK OUT TOMORROW AND SUNDAY FOR PRINTABLE LISTS “HOMEWORK”
HUGS – LORI