Hey Hey Happy Saturday,
Today was a great day – the sun was fianally back out – took a quick trip to DC and had a great lunch with my hubby at Peking Gourment Inn – hands down best Peking duck ever! Now, winding down from the day to take my “normal” hot bath for the night. Sidenote – I just love bubble bath’s & hair masks and this one from Borghese does not dissapoint.
But before bath, bed, and Netflix, here is list 1 to prepare for this “reset”. These are things you should have this first week. Just do your best. If you dont want to get everything, no worries it’s up to you. This is meant as fun not a chore. No winners here – Oh wait there will be!
To begin, set aside a clutter free area in your home – be it a small room – maybe its only on your bed – or part of a walk in closet HAHA! This will be used as a spot to go to daily.
Wash a set of sheets. We have “homework assignment” begining tomorrow/Sunday if you can fit it in…. It’s a really good one, promise!
LIST 1 PRINT THIS OUT
- Lots of veggies – shop your produce dept – farmers market etc. to your little heart is content
- Bag of lemons
- Cucumber, carrots, celery, green apple
- Onions all kinds & green
- Cabbage any type red, napa, etc.
- Almonds or walnuts
- Fruit – whatever is in season and that you like
- Fresh Berries I love raspberries ( seem expensive but what do you spend a day eating out or on coffee at shop ) so full of goodness worth the sprulge
- Kosher salt
- Soup Stock low sodium preferred I use veggie but you choose
- Coffee (even if you don’t drink it grab a small bag – will be using the brewed grounds)
- Baking Soda
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Epsom Salt large bag – grab two or three Walmart good place to buy in bulk
- Eggs for cooking and facials
- Alberto VO5 – yeah we are going old school – must be a reason some products have been around for ages people
Below are items needed from your Health food market. If lucky, your normal grocery store – or from a Super Walmart.
- Sonne’s No 7 Detoxificant Sonne’s No. 9 Intestianl Cleanser ( this is optional and should be done when you can um…..Be Close To Home! I’ll try first and let ya know – LOL
- Unsweetend cranberry juice
- Dandelion tea
- Essential oil – eucalyptus – lavender – grapefruit (or any citrus you like)
- 2 spray bottles (found most health food stores – use glass if possible ) making our room linen and bath sprays in them
- Meal prep containers ( glass is my preference but…….. use what you have. enough for 2 days at a time so you can clean in between
- Large glass jar / jug / thermos for storing our detox flush drink
- Water/juice refill bottle to take above juice with you everywhere
Below some items from your local ethnic Market
- Tapioca Starch – get in small bag from Asian market – this is a must for some great facials order online if you have to
- Sesame oil – Asian market
- Spicy Chinese chili paste your choice (i’ll show you what i have)
- White Chinese vinegar
- Curry powder
- Cayenne Powder
I hope you have alot of these at home already – we will add as we go along and reuse some of the items of course.
XOXO Sweet dreams and I’ll chat with you tomorrow with next list and homework assignment.