Yes, it looks like we might be headed for Spring sometime soon. They just announced the Cherry Blossom projected peak bloom times HERE in DC so that is a good sign. I have never made it down to the tidal basin or enjoyed the parades I am really hoping to do so this year. There is also a POP-UP BAR/RESTAURANT that is a photographer/ Instagramers dream I mean are you kidding me look here this was last years pop up bar.
Seriously this is last year via google search and I can’t wait. That is giving me good ideas for The Tasting Room Spring floral corner display’s etc…….
I have had a few of you asking what I use on my face – I will do full skincare post but today is my “goto” make up for a normal day of running around to either school, work or errands where I may have to snap some FB or Instagram photos on the fly chat with people and I want to look put together. LIke outta my robe and sweat pants kinda put together – LOL So things will be listed below – pretty straight forward with some links when I can. I will also link some of the beauty counter sales people that I work with – they will almost always add some great samples etc. to your order. (Mention me for a little more attention). Ask for Michelle Weatherspoon Marc Jacobs Beauty Counter – Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria
- Primer – I am using at the moment Laura Mercier radiance primer and or the YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- Foundations – Luminous silk foundation (in 5 for winter and YSL All Hours foundation liquid or stick ( stick shown) in B45
- Setting Powder MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Compact Powder In Light Plus (for Winter – Nice, and Matte) and Lg Fluffy Brush
- Contour Palette Marc Jacobs 40 Mirage Filter (dark and light powders for best results ) with “The Shape” brush both Marc Jacobs. ( don’t always do contouring but when I do this is it – even just minimal at the jawline for lift and definition.
- Brows EcoBrow in Penelope ( Dk Brown) and the brow two in one tool
- Blush I found this fantastic pallet by http://www.sennamakeup.com ( a little pricy but has all the colors you could ever need and cream turns to light powder with just the right amount of color. I love the retro pink in “uplift” on the set just perfect.
- Eye Shadow – I will use this duo by Mac almost every day – great neutral and the darker great for defining the crease ever so slightly. The duo comes with colors “m.a.cnificent me” & “Just Wing It” ( use brush 237 by MAC perfect standard powder brush)
- Lips ( changes daily but this is a great simple understated look great for almost everyone. MAC lip pencil “Subculture” YSL #10 neutral brown/pink lipstick top with YSL Volupte Plump-in-Color Lip Balm this color is “7 Furious Gold – champagne gold“ I have that and “1 Mad Nude – universal warm nude” both great over lip color alone and to add moisture ( I don’t really see the plumping but love it just the same).
- Mascara – my favorite right now ( for past 6months or longer ) is Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir, Major Volume Mascara
I’ll set with MAC Prep & Prime Setting Spray or my cult favorite Evian Atomizer Mist Spray.
So there you have it – you can easily intensify your eyes with liner for after work HH, Mtg or Date or just cause. Also because the lip is nude you can change color to pinks, corals or reds for the evening as well without a problem.
Remember its just makeup have fun!