I am following up with you with my list from the video live chat HERE I did with She’s Determined To Rise founders Jennifer Gularson & Laura Hardnett last week. I shared some of my drugstore favorites that you can easily get from any drugstore or off Amazon. So here you go:
- Sally Hansen airbrush for legs ( several shades )
- Jergens foam self-tanner
- Maybelline NY lash discovery mascara in black ( thin wand)
- Loreal voluminous mascara in black
- Maybelline “the falsies” lash lift in black ( MY NEW FAVORITE).
- Maybelline Liner Master Kajal Liner in Black ( upper water line or smokey eye)
- Maybelline The city mini palette in 540 Diamond District (great neutral shadows and using for contour the gray taupe shade – lmk if you want a video on that).
- All of the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink ( I love the nude color line – but they all are great).
- NYX That’s the point artistry liner black ( great stay put liner super for aging eyes doesn’t smudge and can do a cat-eye). See photo here all of this makeup used.
- NYX Angel Veil – perfecting primer
- Maybelline brow pencil in med brown for brows, eyeliner, lip liner ( a MUST).
- KKW beauty lip liner, lipstick, blush pallets
A few other things I mentioned in the video that are not drugstore:
Nurse Jamie face roller, spoons in freezer to de-puff, Westmore beauty body camo, Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer in #2
I hope you try a few of these products and tell me what you think – would love to hear and see your results – tag me on insta @loriannmd