Happy Sunday Everyone,
As I mentioned earlier in the week I’m gonna do another 21 day cleanse. Below is the shopping list instructions and you can start whenever you want Monday or Tuesday this week is when I’m digging down. BTW – this can be a modified cleanse go as strict or long as you want and/or can. If you have a fridge full of food use that up first and start a few days later. We don’t want anyone wasting food.
Here are some parameters for this cleanse. I feel you should stick hard and fast to see the best results.
- NO ALCOHOL PERIOD NOT A GLASS, SHOT, MUG… ZERO ZIP NADA
- NO PROCESSED SUGARS
- NO EATING PAST 6 PM OTHER THAN WATER, GREEN TEA (CAFFEINE FREE WITH NO SUGAR) OR HOT LEMON WATER – THIS IS IMPORTANT.
- EAT AT 9 AM. UNTIL THEN ONLY BLACK COFFEE (HOT OR ICED), HOT LEMON WATER, OR GREEN TEA.
WHY BECAUSE WE ARE DOING A BIT OF INTERMITTENT FASTING. ONCE YOU HAVE ANY SOLID FOODS, DAIRY, SUGAR ETC. YOU BREAK THE FAST. We want our bodies to get into a bit of ketosis.
- MOVE EVERY DAY FOR A MIN OF 30 MIN. Whatever your health level is – preferably outside to get those fall sunlight healing rays which will enhance your mood. Be prepared to go through some kind of withdrawal. If you drink alcohol daily this may be tough but stick with me you will really feel great. If you are looking to stop smoking could be a good time to do both and maybe even shift focus from the smoking part of it.
The night eating of cereal or sweets is gonna be hard for me and morning no sugar or coffee mate in my morning cup is gonna be a killer I cannot lie.
Listen if you need to ease into this fine take a few days to slowly eliminate but when you are ready commi=ttothe 21 days in a row.
I will update the shopping list as I can but here is a start. I shop often but maybe you can not again this is just what I am doing and I’d love you to join me. Use what you have or feel makes sense for you and your life and family. Do it with a partner – just do something. Comment & Share your recipes, feelings, etc. I will be having some facebook and insta live along the way and hoping to get some friends to join me with their expertise.
Remember I am not a doctor or expert in any way at all. Just a woman who is fifty and feeling sluggish and need to get gut health back on track cuz if that’s good the world is good over here at the Tauraso’s
If your concerned – please check with your doctor to see if this is right for you.
I will be updating on my instastories. To be fair I may really start hardcore Tuesday because I have some food to use up here in the house one being the green tomatoes that I am gonna try my hand at fried green tomatoes 🍅 for the first time and don’t want to waste these heirloom beauties.
Here is my list for Sunday:
- 1 bag lemons
- 1 bottle ACV - Apple cider vinegar
- chicken stock, bone broth, veggie stock home made store bought whatever you can manage
- 4 cans chick peas
- olive oil - good organic one
- bottle red wine vinegar
- red onion
- brown rice
- tamari or coconut aminos or very least organic soy sauce
- fish Salmon or white fish like firm Cod (get day of cooking).
- cabbage green or purple for slaw
- sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- firm tofu ( on block)
- spring onioon one bunch
- butternut squash
- caynene pepper
- organice grade b maple syrup you can find almost everywhere now
- chicken thights and brest or whole organic farmers chicken ( makes all the difference in the world butr get what you can)
Oh yeah – I will also be doing some at-home smoothies mostly greens with collagen powder the vital proteins I’ve mentioned so you will need bananas, organic yogurt, greens for smoothies, nonsugar juice I use that organic pineapple one, etc. whatever you wanna mix up. I like to have them in the morning lots of fiber etc. too,
This should be a good start for OUR cleanse together. LMK if you want exercise routines too and if you are into the FB – Insta live with some professionals I like to call friends.
Ciao Bella’s – Until tomorrow.