Happy December! I’m gonna share with you some of my favorite things right now (will expand on my youtube channel too) so big some small. Just some favorite things I thought you might like too. Tell me yours in the comments below always looking.
If you follow my Insta you know if not your should: @loriannmd I fell in love with Mossman clothing. I bought two pieces ranging from $220 us – $290 and was blown away with the fit quality and styling. I wear a 4 and was perfect. Each piece was lined and hood-eye closure just really pleased – I will be going back for sure. They are having mad sales right now for the Holidays and I suggest you take a look.
Now Hair Care:
- My hair is finally getting better after getting fried last year. I have stopped having roots done as ofter and use a few key products. One being this fantastic hair dryer – it is hot cheap but all relative my old one lasted 7 years and didn’t have the great ion and heat cold blast settings which I think is saving my hair on the days I do decide to use heat on it. I purchased mine at Target but you can go to his website as well. I first came across him on Harry Josh Style at Home YouTube and learned so much and just had to have this dryer. Ck it out. All Harry Josh hair products…
- Kevin.Murphy hair care line that I get from Lori Young at Artisanal Hair Salon my favorite being BLONDE.ANGEL, is a color enhancing treatment for blondes – a deep purple shade great for brassiness and to use a mask between root or full coloring.
- LOREAL PARIS Sleek it iron straight heat spray – not tacky, sticky smells good and works – do before blowdry and any irons.
- No bend hair clips – great for keeping hair in place when drying putting on makeup and will not leave a “dent” in your hair….. you can get them on my amazon shop http://www.amazon.com/shop/loriannmd on my beauty list
- Fraiche Food Full Hearts by Jillian Harris & Tori Wesszer. I first came across Jillian Harris on YouTube HERE and it was love at first sight.
- Windsor Smith HOME – what can I say about Windsor Smile except for #GOALS. Her new nome in CA is just what dreams are made of. This book is from an older home still inspirational but waiting for the new one.
I am all about the No Peel Peel the PRX-30 that I receive at http://www.yourbestlifewithjennifer.com you can have this done any time of year, all skin types, and hse is the only one around MD/VA doing it so far! Book in December for savings and tell her Lori sent you. Worth the drive anywhere in the DMV.
Next, an array of beauty products that i adore for my skin…… esp. loving the Factor Five Skin Serum & Esp are my favorites, then we have Lumify eye drops the most expensive I’ve bought but boy do they make the whites pop! Dior Lip glow, Armani UV serum that works great as a primer too. Marc Jacobs highlighter – last forever but gives you that Instagram filter but for real. La Mer hand lotion – just lovely, Maybelline NYC urban foundation – great coverage and lets your skin breath – good for mature skin and age spots. Evian face spray. Always and forever.
I hope you enjoy this list – I could’ve gone on and on…… ck out the links and tell me a few of your favorite things. Stay tuned on Insta & FB for new YouTube videos this week esp. the one how I save money on lux items!!!!!!!
Sending only good vibes your way,